Back-End Django Developer (Full Time)
Salary: Not disclosed
Added: May 24, 2021
Prospeer is building the world's best end-to-end fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies. With Prospeer, fresh graduates and college students are able to get access to companies beyond their college recruitment and find jobs and internships at the right companies for them, and recruiters are provided with limitless access to the talent pool across India helping them save time and find bright minds on one platform.
- We’re intelligent
- We’re driven
- We’re fun
- We’re fully remote
- We don’t count hours
- We share ownership of the company
- We make mistakes & learn fast
Prosper is building a team of like minded and talented individuals to help students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and are ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team which believes in on the job training but requires consistent determination.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Python and Django
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
- Proficient understanding of Git, AWS, and Heroku
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.