Business Development Intern (Internship)
Salary: Performance Based
Added: Jan. 31, 2022
Prospeer is building the world's first AI based validated fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies.
We are building a team of like-minded and talented individuals to help fresh graduates and students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and be ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve got the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team that believes in on-the-job training but requires consistent determination.
As a business development intern, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Prospect and generate Campuses & Companies leads
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and cold emailing
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Expected to be familiarized with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain the reasoning for decisions
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks
Skills Required:Communication Skills, Networking, Business Intelligence, Sales