- Gather and analyze data from company databases to identify patterns, trends, and correlations.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Perform data cleaning, augmentation, and transformation.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to enhance and optimise databases for AI & ML engines.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to help implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R/Python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Skills Required:Python, Statistics, Problem Solving Skills