Digital Marketing Intern (Internship)
Salary: Not disclosed
Added: Aug. 3, 2021
Prospeer is building the world's best end-to-end fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies. With Prospeer, fresh graduates and college students are able to get access to companies beyond their college recruitment and find jobs and internships at the right companies for them, and recruiters are provided with limitless access to the talent pool across India helping them save time and find bright minds on one platform.
- We’re intelligent
- We’re driven
- We’re fun
- We’re fully remote
- We don’t count hours
- We make mistakes & learn fast
Prosper is building a team of like-minded and talented individuals to help students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and are ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve got the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team that believes in on-the-job training but requires consistent determination.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern, that can use our marketing funnel, and generate leads on their own to convert them into customers.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Expected to be familiarized with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C & B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Skills Required:Communication Skills, Networking, Business Intelligence, Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM, SMM, Content Marketing