Front-End Web Developer (Full Time)
Salary: Not disclosed
Added: May 24, 2021
Prospeer is building the world's best end-to-end fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies. With Prospeer, fresh graduates and college students are able to get access to companies beyond their college recruitment and find jobs and internships at the right companies for them, and recruiters are provided with limitless access to the talent pool across India helping them save time and find bright minds on one platform.
- We’re intelligent
- We’re driven
- We’re fun
- We’re fully remote
- We don’t count hours
- We share ownership of the company
- We make mistakes & learn fast
Prosper is building a team of like minded and talented individuals to help students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and are ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team which believes in on the job training but requires consistent determination.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and back end developer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Good understanding of ReactJS/AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJA
- Added benefit if familiar with Django
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Love bringing designs to life in a pixel-perfect way
- A strong focus on user experience. You're someone who's passionate about building simple & beautiful, yet powerful and intuitive UI/UX web pages that users love.
- Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.