Management Trainee (Full Time)
Genpact, Pan India
Salary: Not disclosed
Added: March 6, 2022
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills.
Skills Required:Communication skills, Java, C, C++, Python, SQL, Data Structures