Management Trainee (MBA -HR) (Full Time)
Genpact, Pan India
Salary: Upto 5LPA
Added: March 15, 2022
- Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues
- Referring issues to senior HR staff
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers
- Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review
- Inputting into the monthly payroll & MS Excel reporting works.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Excellent MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Basic knowledge on how Insurance works(Medical & Life Insurance)
- Excellent business English proficiency - both oral and written
- Passionate; highly motivated and zeal to go over call of duty preferred
- High level of integrity, professionalism and organized nature
- Adaptability to work across global teams
- Highly collaborative in nature and work effortlessly with both middle management and senior leadership cadre
- Analytical bent of mind
Skills Required:Communication skills