Prospeer is building the world's first AI based validated fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies.
We are building a team of like-minded and talented individuals to help fresh graduates and students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and be ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve got the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team that believes in on-the-job training but requires consistent determination.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Expected to be familiarized with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain the reasoning for decisions
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks
Skills Required:Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing